Bohegan Mumblings

Because the race isn't over till someone comes last.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Autobots are a menace

While I haven't bothered my arse to watch the film, having seen both the trailer and a number of episodes of the old show in the eighties, I feel I am more than informed enough to declare the Autobots a menace to society and our dear planet, Earth. Not one of those phonies transforms into a car that can be run on bio-ethanol, or even a hybrid-drive car like the Toyota Prius. It's a disgrace. I don't know about you, but if I was going to travel half way across the galaxy to defend a planet from giant marauding deathbots, I would make sure that I wasn't dooming the inhabitants to the hell of changeable weather, flash floods and a new ice age first. It's just good manners. No wonder they don't want to stay on Cybertron, it's probably a dead frozen shit-hole with quite a few of it's indiginous insects, bunnies and flightless birds now extinct. At least the Decepticons - contrary to their name - are in fact pretty honest about it. They came to kill. Good for them. We need more politicians like that in office. (I mean about the "honest" thing, not the "we came to kill" thing, we have plenty of those, thanks).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home